Scrapyard forum not working

Nice to see some fellow "Dogs" over for a visit ... :D I take it that the interest in the Elmax caused the Yard Forum to collapse from overload ? Not suprising ... it will be that good :thumbup:

I think one of those will go great as a companion blade to my Basic 9 and 11 ... the perfect addition to the Res C family ...

Now your over here though ... you need to play nice with the Hogs ....

No "lynching" mobs ...

HogLynching-1.jpg

and no throwing your weight around ...

LongNoseLongTailedDaschund.png

Hogs and Dogs can get along nicely ...

P1010164-1.jpg

:D

Ok can someone tell me what and why the SY knives have a square choil. It takes up a lot of useable steel. If I'm carry a 6 in blade I would like at least 5.5 of edge. Not 5 or 4.75.

I haven't heard a thing pit. It was having problems before blade and the whole thing is toast now. Hopefully they will bring it back soon. I'm guessing things are busy returning from blade unpacking and starting to ship out all the proxy blades.

Scrapyard site is down to maybe their making a new site in the meantime does anyone know if the boot knife is going to be in the store

I can picture him acting like Farva from Super Troopers. "Do you NEED my ASSISTANCE?"

I..I...I...... They're saying that IF I don't get a fix soon I will go into withdrawals and might need to go on a respirator.:eek:

AKA

SKUNKHUNTER FROM THE YARD!:thumbup:

I do that now MB, you're going to have to come up with something new!:grumpy::eek:;)

AAAAAAAAAHHH! I AM BANGIG MY HEAD AGAINST THE WALLS!
Man I hope everythingis Ok at the yard. I look forward to seeing some pictures of blade but they must be putting some new suprises on their website! Well I hope to see the Elmax Blades on there.
Until its running I won't be able to sleep.

Last edited:
AAAAAAAAAHHH! I AM BANGIG MY HEAD AGAINST THE WALLS!
Man I hope everythingis Ok at the yard. I look forward to seeing some pictures of blade but they must be putting some new suprises on their website! Well I hope to see the Elmax Blades on there.
Until its running I won't be able to sleep.

IF you are wanting to get one and didn't at blade, you might email Renee and ask her if she would email you when they become available "In the store" if the forum isn't back up. I am guessing their email service is still working, but don't know for sure.

I don't know. I haven't recieved a response from my emails to Busse prior to blade. Phonecall did the trick but e-mails have been no bueno.

Their entire system might be down. HOPEFULLY any information they need can be recovered if it is a catastrophic situation.

I can't remember MB, did you get one of the hawks?

Back