Scrapyard scrapavore fake?

rwdata

Gold Member
Hi, looking for some help from the experts. I just purchased this off the forum and I have some doubts. First and foremost, there is no bevel end for prying. Second, the logo looks suspicious. I am hoping I am mistaken. Please help
W

I’ve never seen or owned a scrapavore without a bevel. Am I mistaken?

Wow, I did not know this. Thanks for your help. I am glad it’s my error.

My hammered silver has the prybar end also. Left feedback for you. Glad it arrived safely :thumbsup:

Nope looks like the real deal. Some of those logos were double stamped. Missing ears, mouths all sorts of things. I miss the days of weird logos.

My hammered silver has the prybar end also. Left feedback for you. Glad it arrived safely :thumbsup:
Thank you. I meant no disrespect and wasn’t laying blame anywhere. I was just looking for confirmation. As much as I thought I know about Busse knives, I am again reminded that I don’t as much as others. Thank you for the knife, it’s in excellent shape and very sharp.

Thank you. I meant no disrespect and wasn’t laying blame anywhere. I was just looking for confirmation. As much as I thought I know about Busse knives, I am again reminded that I don’t as much as others. Thank you for the knife, it’s in excellent shape and very sharp.
No worries brother. I never gave it any thought until you made this thread.

Last edited:
Back