1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 25 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco Manix 2

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Manix 2 , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, June 22 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Screw Size?

Discussion in 'SOG Specialty Knives' started by Wetwork2019, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Wetwork2019

Wetwork2019

Feb 25, 2019
    Greetings Blade People,

Does anyone know what the exact screw sizes are for the belt clip for the SOG SlimJim series of folding knives? I have contacted SOG tech support and their Customer service has no idea of what the exact size is so i can go find them after market. I have 2 of the SlimJim XL's and both are missing screws.

Thank you in advance for any knowledge that you could impart.

2. digitalaaron

digitalaaron

Dec 2, 2018
    It's probably a Torx T-6, but it might be a T-8. Not sure length or thread pitch.

You know you can send the knives to SOG and they'll replace any missing screws and/or clips?

3. Wetwork2019

Wetwork2019

Feb 25, 2019
    Thank you, I will try out both sizes and update. I attempted to go to SOG first and firstlly they sent a clip with no screws and they didnt even know what size the screws were themselves. I am looking to buy a crap load of them for future use