Sebenza 31 - Only 8 days to go.

Wife pre-ordered me a micarta inlay for my 40th birthday, direct from CRK. I just noticed the same config listed for pre-order on Knife Center. Anybody know if retailers will get stock before CRK direct orders are filled?

I’m in the same boat as @Ajack60. I pre ordered two large Inkosi inlay’s last year. Waited nine months for mine to arrive this year but they showed up at dealers about a month before mine. I think I heard on the 31s dealers would get their orders filled first

Just visited CRK site and did not see the 21 listed, Been occupied in Busse Territory of late, (and other life busyness), and not following all knife news. Has the Sebenza 21 "hit the dusty trail" for keeps?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

PS - Funny reactions sometimes. I immediately hated the Sebenza 31 one piece inlay, and much more favored the old two piece like I'm used to. Then I just went back and looked with an open mind.

And was shocked. Just shocked - to see my opinion change so drastically. I like them as well, (or better?), than the two piece. They look classier. Especially the Micarta models. Less so with the Woodies.

But will have to let initial impressions settle down a bit. Will have to hold one, as they provide fewer "grip channels" than the two piece. Not that I'd use a Woody for any hard labor. I've many others for those tasks.

Last edited:
I can't wait until either of the "custom carbon fiber" resellers offers a 31 with CF inlays. Will be all over that!

Hi Folks, ordered mine, lefty with micarta at 09/09/19....and just checked that they wrote promised shipping Date 05/04/20 on the confirmation form...
Waiting waiting....Shall be a spring surprise.

Greets from vienna
Weasy

CRK is still trying to play catch up with finishing the 21’s. I would not expect any 31’s until early next year. Sucks to wait I know, but that’s the game we all play.

I can't wait until either of the "custom carbon fiber" resellers offers a 31 with CF inlays. Will be all over that!

I agree with nyefmaker...doubt we will see any before the new year.

Also, this is just heresay...I heard that CRK will not be offering any more Dealer Exclusives. As i said, heresay from someone I trust.
Could be totally wrong tho.

Back