Sebenza vs bowie

I have had several of both. The Slysz is too perfect. Which I know is a strange analogy but I prefer the Sebenza.

I've owned the Slysz 3 times, and it's great. But I no longer own one. I've owned at least 20 Sebenzas and currently have 4. One of them is a small micarta insingo that I financed by selling my Slysz. :D

I find these Spyderco Ti framelocks have a certain quality about them. It's hard to describe, they are beautiful and perfect. They all seem to be in a family from the Chef to the Techno to the Slysz to the K2. I don't know what it is but they are smooth and sleek.

The CRKs on the other hand have a different feel. The chalky texture on their scales give them a warn feeling. There is something I love about it, jusr makes the knife feel like quality.

They are both great knives with different feelings and character. Still if I had to pick it would be the CRKs, there is just something about their knives that transcends simple materials, finish or design.

Slysz Bowie. It is less expensive. Radiused scales. FFG with no thumbstuds in the way. CTS XHP.

Slysz Bowie for the win. Better slicer, FFG. I've handled several sebenzas but there just kind of too "plain" for me.

Slysz has a better size for me, but the blade shape leaves me cold. If the Slysz is around two+ decades from now, I'll reconsider. Until then, Sebenza for the win.

Inlayed Sebenza all the way. Feels better in my hand than the slysz bowie (ymmv), and I greatly prefer the smaller/slimmer profile, as well as the blade shape.

Back