Sebenzanista Roll Call

LDC-109, Dec. sm Sebenza, damascus umfaan, sm damascus ACK sebenza, plain sm sebenza -
Love them all...........

[This message has been edited by skhori (edited 01-24-2000).]

Hi everyone,
Just registered today. My name is blademan and I'm a potential Sebenzaholic. My first was born 8/17/99 (large plain) and am expecting my second next month (2000 wood inlay w/bronzed raindrop damascus). To the future!

My name is Bill. I'm a Sebenzaholic.
I have both large and small Sebenzas and an Umfaan. All are the plain finish models.
However, all three have "WR McWilliams" engraved on them in the same font, but in proportion to each knife's size.
The result is a very personalized collection that rocks. They are the pinnacle of my entire collection.
BTW, Reeves did the engraving and the work is outstanding. Not very expensive either, and I think the turnaround time was less than two weeks.
Bill

Welcome blademan 13!
You're not just a potential sebenzaholic! - you seem to be a real Sebenzanista already
smile.gif
That wood inlay bronzed raindrop damascus will be very nice! I must get myself one of those someday...

Hugo.

One large and one small. Carry the small daily with the clip insert. Love 'em both. Trying to talk my wife into an original or one of the new Classics, but she says formula and diapers are a priority. Gotta go!

------------------
"When we sacrifice liberty for security, we get neither" Ben Franklin. Protect your Second Amendment Rights

One large and one small. Carry the small daily with the clip insert. Love 'em both. Trying to talk my wife into an original or one of the new Classics, but she says formula and diapers are a priority. Gotta go!

------------------
"When we sacrifice liberty for security, we get neither" Ben Franklin. Protect your Second Amendment Rights

As you may have read in my other post I have just received my first Sebenza (Large Plain) and I am sure it won't be my last.
Eric

------------------
Outside of a dog, a Knife is man's best friend. Inside a dog it is very, very Dark.

1 large plain Sebenza with dual thumb stud.

I read about them, heard people talk about them, and never held one until I bought this one! I was so impressed with it I had to have a leather sheath made for it (via G2)!

Now it's too cool!
cool.gif

It's simple, mean, wicked sharp, and sleek. Kinda hard to put it down.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

More to follow!!
eek.gif

------------------
GigOne
"Livin' Life - Full Throttle"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Happiness is a belt-fed weapon and a razor sharp blade!"

Just a word of thanx!toRick,Russ and Dan and everybody else who helped me find the ellusive Sebenza lefty.Thanks a million you guys are great and I owe you all a Beer!(Oh my God what did I just get myself into) Griz

althought i've had as many as eigth at the current time i own two!

a custom decorated large
and a small fly that will be here this week thanks to M\C

------------------
Unless you're the lead dog,The scenery never changes!!!
Gregg Lane
Peddler,of fine Goods

1 Large Sebenza born 19th Jan '00.

Best knife I've ever had but unfortunately needs to be sent back because of stiff lockup
frown.gif

JD

Well....... I posted a reply to this thread 29 Jan. It stated simply, "More to follow!!
eek.gif
".....

5 days later; I've added a LDC-9 to my large plain Sebenza, have on order a matched "Classic" pair.

It doesn't get better than this!!!
smile.gif
cool.gif

G2 - I'm thinkin' I'll need several more sheaths in the very near future!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
GigOne
"Livin' Life - Full Throttle"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet."

Back