Second order for BF Wilderness & Survival patches?

Guys and gals, sorry I haven't posted in a little while, but I have been indisposed. My plan was to mail the patches last weekend, but things didn't work out as planed. If my health holds up, I'll mail the patches by this weekend at the latest.

Edgar

Uh, given the choice, I would rather see you healthy and never see my patches.

In other words- don't hurry on my account. :) I'm sure there are others who feel the same.

Take care of yourself. :thumbup:

Preacherman - do you, or the patch vendor, have line art on the fire logo W&S patch I like so much? I'm going to change the icon for this forum to reflect that patch

Spark,

I don't know if the vendor has line art for that patch. I know that they have a digital image of the patch. I went ahead and requested from the vendor the changes you suggested to that patch. Atytached are the midified and original patches. Let me know which one you prefer. I will contact Darklight, who made the original design, and request from him line art for the version you prefer.

Attachments

• 50157f2.jpg
    50157f2.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 45215-2.JPG
    45215-2.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Uh, given the choice, I would rather see you healthy and never see my patches.

In other words- don't hurry on my account. :) I'm sure there are others who feel the same.

Take care of yourself. :thumbup:
My feelings exactly! Take Care of yourself first. The patches can wait till you are feeling up to it.

Be Well!:thumbup::D

Guys and gals,

All orders are ready for mailing. If my health holds, everything will be in the mail tomorow. Most orders (but not all) got at least 1 extra patch.

Edgar

Guys and gals,

All orders are ready for mailing. If my health holds, everything will be in the mail tomorow. Most orders (but not all) got at least 1 extra patch.

Edgar

Thank you so much for your efforts. I hope you'll get well soon.

Update:

Finally, the patches are in the mail. You should start receiving them in the next couple of days.

Edgar

- Good news! :thumbup:

Better news? You're feeling better! :D

Edgar, recieved my patches yesterday....Thanks alot! Those 3 color ones turned out awesome!! Thanks for the extra too!! I hope your health is good, and all is well with you. Take care of yourself brother.....

I received my patches yesterday. Thank you so much for all your efforts in this endeavour. I sincerely appreciate the extra patch, although I certainly don't think it was necessary. It did come in handy though since my wife took a liking to the very patch that you had sent me an extra of. So I got to give one away and still have a full collection for myself. Perfect!

Be well and take care,
Tim

Got mine yesterday as well. Thanks a million for you work and the extras.They look great. Get well!

edit: I tried to leave you feedback, but it said the deal URL is invalid.

Back