second pocket clip filler

is it possible to order a second pocket clip filler? i rock my 3.5 without a clip so i wanted to fill the other groove.

i tried he must be real busy . because i havent heard back from him?

i tried he must be real busy . because i havent heard back from him?

Hi Peter,
I seem to recall a message from Rick and Rob that they would be away from the shop in the first week of September. Plus it is the labor day holiday.
I have always found Rob answers emails promptly so hang in there a bit-I'm sure he will get back to you.

Cheers!
Aaron

Rob is great at getting back to people as soon as he has the time to do so. They have been in Vegas at the USN Gathering. They also have the annual Hinderer Gathering coming up on the 11th, so "real busy" is probably an understatement.
RT

I know they had a show to go to, I spoke with Rob about something and he asked if I would get back with him the week of the 13th (sept). Yea, he's great about getting back with folks, they must be swamped.

im in no hurry, and i figured he was swamped.

maybe they should compensate us with another xm24 raffle due to the tardy replys.... ;)

im in no hurry, and i figured he was swamped.

maybe they should compensate us with another xm24 raffle due to the tardy replys.... ;)

Sounds great to me, although rumor has it that the XM 24's that were sold in the USN lottery over the weekend were the last production 24's to be made this year. I guess a couple 18's would work ;)

Peter,
knowing you skills why dont you do a glowing filler yourself? It would be a cool thing we all will admire. Just dont forget to post the pics! :)

Back