1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 21 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Megatherium!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives Megatherium, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, May 25; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Secret Project

Discussion in 'Koyote Custom Knives' started by Koyote Girl, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Koyote Girl

Koyote Girl

Jun 26, 2008
    A while back I alluded to a secret project we are working on... Here's part of it :D.

We've been commissioned by a certain military group to make 50 ceremonial knives for them :eek:. So far we have completed the first 10... only 40 more to go!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. cbach8tw

cbach8tw Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 9, 2006
    Now you tell me!! Any specs on it?

3. Koyote Girl

Koyote Girl

Jun 26, 2008
    I didn't want to say anything before we had something to show!

Specs? Ummm.... Micarta? I didn't think to get the specs for them since I'm not putting them up for sale, sorry :(

4. cbach8tw

cbach8tw Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 9, 2006
    Look interesting, tell Chris to keep up the good work.:thumbup: