See ya!

KFU

Part Time Knifemaker, Moderator
Im off to the mountains of Boone NC tomorrow for some much needed R&R!

Chris buddy, take care and enjoy your family time. This day and age, it is something of a diminishing heritage of past times . . . . :thumbup:
Oh god, just thought of something . . . . . you didn't leave G-man your keys to your shop to keep an eye on things, did ya ??? ??? ??? :D
Be safe.

Have a good one Chris.
The Smokies are a great place for R&Rin'.

enjoy your time off Chris. Thats a awesome area. take some pics while your out!

Pics from the back deck of the cabin
facebook_-334105190jpg_zps00a6bb14.jpg

facebook_-261924517jpg_zps6194d826.jpg

We are actually in Boone,NC, part of the Cherokee National Forest. I recommend it highly!!!!

Pics from the back deck of the cabin
facebook_-334105190jpg_zps00a6bb14.jpg

facebook_-261924517jpg_zps6194d826.jpg

We are actually in Boone,NC, part of the Cherokee National Forest. I recommend it highly!!!!

Lucky bum. That looks awesome.

It is warrior. This place rocks already caught trout and killed a snake! Gonna eat them all had a couple deer run by but I dont have the rifle. Id probably get thrown in jail anyway :)

It is warrior. This place rocks already caught trout and killed a snake! Gonna eat them all had a couple deer run by but I dont have the rifle. Id probably get thrown in jail anyway :)

PUSSY! A REAL outdoorsman would of blasted them. Or any guy from Indiana! :D

My daughter actually yelled "shoot it"!

F U Todd!:)

Right warrior, just like k...forgive us! Get it!

PUSSY! A REAL outdoorsman would of blasted them. Or any guy from Indiana! :D

Ha, maybe a REAL outdoorsman would have blasted them . . . . . or maybe any guy from Indiana would have blasted them as well . . . . but a real Buckeye from Ohio, w/ a KFU Kephart clinched between his teeth, would have just leaped off the balcony & had the deer before it knew what was going on . . . . . :D :D :D
Chris buddy, looks like you are having a good time brother, enjoy it & the family . . . . :thumbup:
Be safe.

Back