Selling: How much to ask for a Badger Attack?

OK, i got this knife just a few weeks ago and while it is great feeling, it just doesn't float my boat the way I thought it would so I am going to sell it. It has a
Busse kydex sheath and is in great condition. The black coating has rubbed off some very small spots at the pommell, guard and at the very tip (sheath wear.) The primary grind and the edge bevel look new, ther is no sign of cutting anything or sharpening. Can somebody give me an idea what it's worth? (Honestly now, don't lowball and then offer to buy it. Ha Ha.) Thanks

At least it's retail price of $247 in either INFI or A-2 if it's in excellent shape.

Sell it on the BladeForum classifieds or auctions (a plug for Mike and Spark here)....they work GREAT.

------------------
Andy Prisco, Manager
Sharper Instinct, LLC
Phone: 1-201-493-2469
Orders-Toll Free: 1-877-557-5200
Fax: 1-201-493-2039
Visa & Mastercard Accepted

Authorized Dealers:
Busse Combat Knives and Big East Traditional Bows

Professional Shooting Svcs: Corporate Training and Stress Mgmt.

Custom Variant HeadQuarters http://home.earthlink.net/~gregrnamin/andy/sharper.htm

Sharper Instinct Website www.sharperinstinct.com

I don't have a pic, sorry. It is A2. The Badger is Approximately a 5" blade, flat ground with micarta handles. It looks typically Busse (thick, tough and mean.) The sheath is kydex with a belt loop that allows in or out of the waistband wear. email me at lhc9185@hotmail.com for further. A knife just like it can be seen at Ryu's photopoint site. I will give it until Monday afternoon before I post it on the classifieds so if any of the Nuclear Tough gang wants it they can have first dibs.

Lewis:
I am interested in a Badger. (I have a variant on order from Andy.) I'd be interested in buying it. Drop me a line at wabi@yahoo. com and let's talk about doin some serious sell talking.

Aloha and Mahalo,
Wabi

[This message has been edited by wabisabisan (edited 08-06-2000).]

Hi Lewis,

Please email me at xman@brunet.bn
Cant seem to send any mail to email add tyou gave.

Back