1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 25 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco Manix 2

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Manix 2 , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, June 22 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Selling your Fletcher Knives, SELL THEM HERE!

Discussion in 'Fletcher Knives' started by Fletcher Knives, Dec 14, 2010.

1. GoNadz

GoNadz

Apr 17, 2010
    Hey, guys. I have my Bush Operator (#04 of 40) for sale. I've used it on a hike or two, but otherwise it's sitting in my drawer at home. Just moved into a new place and getting rid of some unused stuff that's just taking up space, and rather than put it up on eBay I'd rather someone here grab it. The knife is a discontinued model, but has a few marks on it from use. Never sharpened. Comes with original kydex Dylan made up for it when I bought the knife. Here's some pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Looking for sold shipped OBO.
    Shoot me an email if you have any questions: mnadzan at gmail dot com
    Thanks for looking!

-Nadz

Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
  2. kdebjr

kdebjr

Aug 12, 2009
    I am looking for a Hatchula.

3. Smiddy

Smiddy

Apr 20, 2013
    I have a Hatchula 2 I could part with. Green micarta handles and black liners.

4. cchesmore

cchesmore

Feb 12, 2012
    withdrawn

Last edited: Sep 19, 2013
  5. mckrob

mckrob Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 15, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2013
  6. brewcitymike

brewcitymike

Aug 26, 2011
    I hate to say this but I have to sell my BOXL due to financial struggles and the upcoming holidays:( I love thing and I haven't even had a chance to use it yet:rolleyes: These are now discontinued so I know whoever gets this will love it and hopefully make the most of it unlike myself. I do have the 'birth certificate',lol as seen in the pics but since its got my name on it I'll only send it if you really want it. It #38 of 40. It got green micarta w/ white liners which looks really sweet, though the od green micarta look almost black.
    Price is $230 which includes insured priority mail(add 3% for pp fees) or send a USPS money order. First 'I'll take it' with PM/email gets it. Thanks
    In case you don't scroll down more, price has been dropped one last time to $205 PP fee included TYD-SPF
    Here she is
    PICT0135.jpg PICT0132.jpg

Last edited: Nov 23, 2013
  7. brewcitymike

brewcitymike

Aug 26, 2011
    Price drop on my above listed BOXL Now only $220 which include s/h AND PP fee!!!

8. Skystorm

Skystorm A Cow Flayin' Sheath Making Angry Gnome

Oct 17, 2011
    Couple Extra sheaths leftover this week 55 each Paypaled/shipped. Left to right - Tango, Operator 8, Hatchula II, and a Hatchula. Pm or email if you would like one.

[​IMG]

9. brewcitymike

brewcitymike

Aug 26, 2011
    Final Price Drop on the BOXL-Now ONLY $205 To Your Door Insured-PP fees INCLUDED!! SPF

Feel free to make an offer but after all the price drops there's little wiggle room.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2013
  10. Smiddy

Smiddy

Apr 20, 2013
    Hhhhhb

11. Smiddy

Smiddy

Apr 20, 2013
    Whats the price for the Hatchula 2? Does it include shipping?

12. Smiddy

Smiddy

Apr 20, 2013
    Hey I'll take it.. If its still available

13. Smiddy

Smiddy

Apr 20, 2013
    I will take it

14. roflmayorga

roflmayorga

Apr 8, 2012
    delete

Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
  15. brewcitymike

brewcitymike

Aug 26, 2011
    Yeah well this fell thru after I held it for over a week:mad: So it up for sale again...its one hell of a Christmas gift for a knife lover. I'm not as in need of the money anymore so I'm not gonna lose out as much as I was willing to a few weeks ago when I was desperate. Price is $210 insured priority shipping included but add 3% for the PP fee or send a postal money order. This is one bad ass blade and its no longer being made so get it before I realize what I'm doing and decide to keep it:D And please email if interested cuz I sometimes don't check BF for days at a time and I don't want to miss an offer, thanks

16. Skystorm

Skystorm A Cow Flayin' Sheath Making Angry Gnome

Oct 17, 2011
    Parting with a few. Prices are paypaled and shipped. Pm or email if interested.

Pro 6-5 Sold

Esteban W sheath and tec loc 175.00 new
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BAMF 250.00 user

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Compare to the 8.0
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 4, 2014
  17. Comprehensivist

Comprehensivist Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 23, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
  18. Klarktx

Klarktx

Oct 13, 2012
    I have a 2012 Delta 5 from Dylan himself for sale.
    Located in Ga.
    Letting go for $180 Paypal to me. Shipping included.
    Never used, sharpened or otherwise abused. Dark Safe Queen.
    Double red liners.

rsz_dscn0144.jpg rsz_dscn0147.jpg

19. Klarktx

Klarktx

Oct 13, 2012