September Shop Gathering?

What do you want me to bring? Not bringing free books this time. Shall me make drinks? I'm not baking but I could buy doughnuts? I will bring a bunch of knives for sale or trade. be there about 10:30-11am,(I got to sell worms first).

What do you want me to bring? Not bringing free books this time. Shall me make drinks? I'm not baking but I could buy doughnuts? I will bring a bunch of knives for sale or trade. be there about 10:30-11am,(I got to sell worms first).
Yes to drinks, I’ve only got a case of water.

Hot polish, jumbo dogs, and cheddar bacon brats purchased. Looking forward to seeing you all -

Jeff - you still riding up with me?

best

mqqn

Hot polish, jumbo dogs, and cheddar bacon brats purchased. Looking forward to seeing you all -

Jeff - you still riding up with me?

best

mqqn

Yes sir, I’ll call you tonight.

Jeff

Is there an official time for tomorrow? Maybe I missed it. Jerky is in the smoker now

Had a blast as usual, sorry I had to bolt early.
Thanks for having us John.

Had a great time, thanks to Andy for the fantastic sausages, Brad for the Bloody Mary’s, Bill and Jeff for the beer, and Connie for the cookies. My neighbor even baked us cookies too.

I had a great time - thanks again to John and Connie for their hospitality! Jeff and I had a good time catching up on the drive up and back, and we enjoyed great cookies from the Boss, and as John said, his awesome neighbor even called out to us over his hedges and gave us a big plate of homemade cookies!

I picked up some great stuff, including a Keebler XL knife with a handmade CK Keychain attachment, as well as three more CK Keychains (Thanks Boss!) -

Brad had a great selection of traditional knives - and I picked up a Knaap bone and wood saw with sheath from him for a great deal. Looking forward to using that for some twig-manglin' duty.

I also enjoyed seeing Brad's beautiful 2012 Superglide - it is very nicely accessorized and sounds like mechanical music.

I'll post the few pictures I took if I ever find my phone again - I could not find it when I arrived home, but I see on my google timeline (great feature if you have a google account) to see that the phone stopped locating about 2/3 of the way home - assuming it ran out of battery, but it does indicate it was in my truck to that point.

Thanks again to all - great catching up with jds1, greatscoot, Mr. Bill and of course John and Connie -

best

mqqn

Oh yea - and Brad's Bloody Mary is outstanding. Thanks Brad! He is always fun to have around a party.

best

mqqn

greatscoot greatscoot -

You had your eyes on it all day.....glad you bought it, as that saved me some money lol -

best

mqqn

Made it back to Michigan. Great to see you all again, and nice to meet you greatscoot. See you all next time!

Jeff

Great time! Awesome to see everyone again. I appreciate your hospitality John. Thank you all for providing food and great conversation. I also purchased one of Connie's great key chains. I know my daughter will really love it.

Sure wish I could have been there too! Sounds like everyone had a good time as usual! Maybe I can make it back for the next one again! What kind of knives were there? Any knives made there or, was it just partying? Well I'll catch up with you guys next time! Take care,
FT

Back