serrations on a "WB"?

any input from anyone on a "WB" with serrations? i have seen the "BT" with them but not the "WB". is there a reason for this? will the serrations hang up on the sheath at all? i am looking to place an order this week on my first strider and i'm not quite sure if i should go with serrations or not. i am also after info on how the sheath attaches to gear? can it be attached to the front of miles gear in the "blade up" position? or, is that not recommended? which would be the best way to secure it to your gear? there's nothing like reaching for your knife and having not there.

any response would be appreciated.

killerkain

ps. any photo's of a "WB" w/serrations would be outstanding!

[This message has been edited by killerkain (edited 01-02-2001).]

Ill make it easy on you.

We don't make the WB with serrations. The WB is sub-standard with serrations. They cause a weak cross section. Plus it looks like a bag of hairy ass-holes.

Talk to you soon

MS

[This message has been edited by Mick Strider (edited 01-02-2001).]

thanks mick! that makes things a whole hell of a lot easier for me. i gotta ask though... what makes the "BT" (seal 2000) able to handle the serrations?

killerkain

ps. i have it narrowed down to two now! ("BT" or "WB")

If you look at the cross section of the knives, you can see the fundamental difference between the BT and WB. The BT is thicker. Not the stock thickness, both are .250. The blade is broader. That's what makes it a BT. And what makes it able to take the serrations.

Hope it helps

Ever Vigilant

SK

"a bag of hairy ass-holes"

That has to look nasty. Thanks for stopping me.

BTW how is it coming with the folder?

Is it possible to send the folder and the Gun/Knife rig together? Of course I have to wait on the WB, no sweat.

Buck

------------------
David"Buck"Rogers
HH-60 Gunner

Back