Server issues @ BFC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The site has still been consistently lagging for me at the exact same time every night (9pm CDT), but yeah, tonight was ridiculous. 1 minute + for a page to load, completely crashed a couple times. Basically couldn’t do anything from 9:00 to 9:25.

I m still having Like load in another page on and off. Strange arrows in the header. Sluggish response reminds me of dial up. This is happening now. Thanks.

2:47pm EST

I took a vacation day today and rarely can get on the site during the day. I can today, and it's slow as balls. Something is really jacked up here. Again, I'll not be renewing my Gold membership in December. I guess we have to vote with our wallet.

It’s been waxing and waning intermittently throughout the evening, it seems. :(

Did the site crash about 20 minutes ago? Went down, no access, then back up. Been really slow earlier tonight.

V5G2UJ4.jpg
What's up with the ads tonight?!o_O

V5G2UJ4.jpg
What's up with the ads tonight?!o_O

I wonder if it’s something with your membership maybe expiring? Your avatar does not show a membership banner.

The site definitely has it’s moments lately. Lag issues, pictures not showing up, avatars not viewable, etc.

I hope it’s something that can be updated and resolved.

Yepper, I have seen quite a few lags other than the usual 9 pm CST quagmire...I don't get 404 errors but pages take a minute+ to load and then don't load all of the pics, etc.

If anything, it seems to be getting worse.

I have been experiencing a new issue with the I phone. It sometimes fails to download and display Avatars and images on a thread.

n2s

I wonder if it’s something with your membership maybe expiring? Your avatar does not show a membership banner.

The site definitely has it’s moments lately. Lag issues, pictures not showing up, avatars not viewable, etc.

I hope it’s something that can be updated and resolved.
Yup, my mistake.:oops:
I bought a gift membership for someone a little while back and that confused my already confused brain.:rolleyes:
Heading to the membership buying page now....

Hello, I am still having occasional issues with the site lagging. It is somewhat sporadic, with it sometimes seeming to have been fixed and other times adding 10+ seconds to load times. Unfortunately, it seems to happen at literally the worst of possible times. :(

This is a great site, and the folks and staff here are amazing, and I really hope that this is something that can be resolved.

I've been off and on hourly since 5pm and it's been moving at a crawl. It's gradually getting worse in my experience. It used to be only at certain hours on the hour for me, now it's very frequent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back