1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Server issues @ BFC?

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by BD_01, Feb 1, 2020.

1. jmh33

jmh33 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 16, 2003
    11 months and counting... Could not get on this afternoon.. UNREAL!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Officer's Match likes this.
  2. colubrid

colubrid Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 26, 2005
    I always check other sites on the internet to make sure it is not my end. But this site has been not connecting in the evenings anywhere from 10-11pm pretty consistently. They used to do maintenance during those hours but not sure they still do that at those hours. Late night is my favorite time to come here and read.

3. btb01

btb01 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 26, 2008
    Hadn’t seemed as bad lately, but it’s slower than dirt tonight.

4. SpyderPhreak

SpyderPhreak Rocketman for hire Platinum Member

Apr 13, 2004
    Holy cow! Molasses in December sloooooooooooooooooooooooow tonight. :poop:

5. SpyderPhreak

SpyderPhreak Rocketman for hire Platinum Member

Apr 13, 2004
    Now database errors, and pages not loading... Maybe a server reboot? Seems to be running faster now. :shrug:

6. Danke42

Danke42

Feb 10, 2015
    This is back. Lots of double and triple posts tonight and even some double threads.

jux t and BD_01 like this.
  7. jux t

jux t Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 10, 2018
    Same on my end

8. jux t

Jan 10, 2018
    Same on my end

9. not2sharp

not2sharp Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 29, 1999
    Search seems to be down.

n2s

10. Redmeadow Knives

Redmeadow Knives John Conner / lessismore Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 29, 2010
    Load times seem normal at the moment. Search function is currently down and I'm unable to load a 103 kb image, I get an Error message that the file is too large (which doesn't normally happen unless the file is over 500 kb).

Edit to Add: It's also lagging when submitting a post. If you don't refresh afterward you hit submit, the post doesn't show up which leads to all the double posts happening around the forum.

If anybody needs to get a hold of me, dial Beechwood 4-5789
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 28, 2020
  11. d762nato

d762nato Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 16, 2009

12. Dcdavis

Dcdavis Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 13, 2018
    [

13. Dcdavis

Dcdavis Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 13, 2018
    Same issue here. Usually if my pics are below 500kb it’s good to go. Now keeps saying too large. Also I’m not getting email notifications anymore as well

14. jmh33

jmh33 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 16, 2003
    Real shocker here..:thumbsdown::mad::thumbsdown: Wont load and times out.. Been going on WAAAAYYYYY to LONNNNGGGG...:thumbsdown::mad::thumbsdown::rolleyes:
    John:)

Officer's Match likes this.
  15. WValtakis

WValtakis Hand Engraving, Anodizing and Embellishment Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 29, 2004
    Yup, now I can't upload a 150k pic...this is really disappointing and extremely frustrating:(:mad:. We users have been more than understanding for WAY too long...I don't know what the solution is but it NEEDS to happen. What good is a Craftsman membership if I can't upload pics and nobody can get the page to load completely even if I can get them to upload? :confused:

16. jlauffer

jlauffer Dissident Aggressor Platinum Member

Apr 11, 2016
    Search function still not working despite Spark's declaration that it iso_O

WValtakis likes this.
  17. WValtakis

WValtakis Hand Engraving, Anodizing and Embellishment Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 29, 2004
    Still very slow to post, but I was finally able to get the pic to upload.

18. jux t

Jan 10, 2018
    I am having all of the above problems, and was just getting an error message that said that the users have filled up the hard drive.

19. teddy1093

teddy1093 Gold Member Gold Member

May 12, 2017
    I tried to upload a pic a few times said to large been happening for awhile sometimes get threw sometimes not. And the exact same pic will say to big but try it a few times and sometimes goes threw

20. teddy1093

teddy1093 Gold Member Gold Member

May 12, 2017
    Happy to report pic went threw quick today no problem

21. Eli Chaps

Eli Chaps Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Apr 20, 2018
    Don't know if it is a fluke but this is about the time I've had really bad issues and so far nothing. Running great.

@Spark

craytab and Spark like this.