Server issues @ BFC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slowest day yet and has gotten progressively worse as the day has gone by!

iOS 13.3.1 with Safari

Ditto. Slower than a snail on crutches here.

Extraordinarily slow here...often more than a minute to reload a page. Also got this more than once:

Screen Shot 2020-02-08 at 7.08.37 PM.png

Yes, intermittent poor performance has been going on a couple weeks or so now. Some days (or times of the day), response time is normal, but right now, it's taking more than a minute to navigate between pages. At that rate, the site is nearly useless to me as I don't have the time nor patience to wait that long for each page to load.

Every night for sure and at times through the day. Takes a long time to navigate anywhere. I understand issues but they need resolved. Im old school so patience first before whining. Just time to resolve these ongoing issues before it becomes chronic.

THIS post went completely to the wrong thread :confused: Anyway - today - Sunday 8AM Eastern - BF is back to normal. Last night at 10 was unusable.

Last edited:
I’ve experienced some intermittent slowness over the last week or so, but tonight is by far the slowest it’s been. Took four minutes to get from the homepage to this thread to post this.

Agreed. Only takes a second to be told if you have violated the rules...
Why haven't mods replied in this thread?
Don't often speak out but it is time to troubleshoot not ignore obvious problems, said respectively as possible.

This is the only forum I pay the for the privilege of using and it is slow AF.

Yup, worst it has been:(

This is the only forum I pay the for the privilege of using and it is slow AF.
Take 2 to post. That how frickin slow.....

Last edited:
BF...................................pain..................................fully.............................................slow...............................tonight.........................................reminds....................................me...................................of....................................................bad..............................................dial.................up.......................in.............................1...............................9......................................9...................................9............................................dow.........................load....................................ing........................................Stair.........................way...............................to........................................Heaven..................................from.............................Nap......................................ster.............................:(

Last edited:
Painfully slow earlier, seems to be working very fast at the moment.

Agreed. Only takes a second to be told if you have violated the rules...
Why haven't mods replied in this thread?
Don't often speak out but it is time to troubleshoot not ignore obvious problems, said respectively as possible.

First of all, we have been posting in the thread. But, the mods have no control over the software or servers. Only Spark can do that. And Spark has posted in this very thread that
♦ he is aware of the problem,
♦ has not been able to determine the problem,
♦ and has elevated it with the hosting company.
So perhaps you should read the entire thread before bitching about the moderators not taking action.

Seems to be a variable issue depending on the time of day. Looking into it.

It's not ad blockers or dialup speed or anything else like that, so please don't make unfounded accusations.

I can't track it down, so I've escalated it to the hosting company

My apologies. I will just lay down and accept my punishment for speaking out about an ongoing situation. That numerous others have pointed out before me. Not an overly social one am I. Don't ask, complain or speak out rarely. The nail that stands up gets the hammer. Never again. Even most respected members have spoken up before me. Respect given, respect returned. Bitching please, I will just lay back and take it as it comes from now on. Sorry for forgetting my place.

My apologies. I will just lay down and accept my punishment for speaking out about an ongoing situation. That numerous others have pointed out before me. Not an overly social one am I. Don't ask, complain or speak out rarely. The nail that stands up gets the hammer. Never again. Even most respected members have spoken up before me. Respect given, respect returned. Bitching please, I will just lay back and take it as it comes from now on. Sorry for forgetting my place.

I'm merely pointing out that you are bitching at the wrong people.
If you read the thread, I'm as impacted by it as you. And very frustrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back