• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Several Spyderco Sprints For Sale - Price Drop 20 Bucks

Unfortunately, the car engine blew so I'm having to sell my prized spydies. Hope they find a good home! Price includes PayPal g&s and shipping to continental US. If you would like additional pictures feel free to ask. This is my first time selling on the forum so cut me some slack please. I will honor the first I'll take it! I haven't been on the forums for about a year so the prices reflect the quick limited research I did. Feel free to negotiate if you feel a price is unfair, but I'm not looking for trades. Most are new (safe queens) and most if not all have the box I am happy to check on any if needed. Thanks!

PM2 M390. - no longer for sale
PM2 CTS 204P Brand new - $250
PM2 M4 Carbon Fiber Brand New best action of them all- $270
PM2 Jade M4 Brand New - Sold
PM2 CTS-XHP brand new - Sold
PM2 S35vn brand new - Sold
Domino blue bentobox sprint CTS 204P brand new - Sold
Slysz Bowie - Sold
Gayle Bradley 1 brand new - $160
Rubicon 1 brand new - $220
Southard brand new - $190

Last edited:
Was just informed that the bentobox PM2's just had a re-release. I just paid $330 like 4 months ago for it so I can't bring myself to drop it below $200 so I think I'll just take that one off the for sale list.

ctucker90

Please change your usergroup to show you have a paid membership. To do this Click on Settings (top right) -> Permissions Group

I'll take the Orange CTS-XHP, per our PM's.

Payment sent

Last edited:
Please disregard the PM I sent. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hey, did you have a chance to send out the box like we discussed for the Jade PM2? Thanks.

WTB: Jade BHQ PM2 in M4

Back