Sexy Gear

Hey Guys. Just got a laser for my tac and thought I'd share some pics. Will have to do them one at a time since I can't figure out how to attach two per post.

Nice!! What, no laser for the Busse? she's going to feel left out :D

p.s. - Thats really why the talon holes are there, but it's a secret :) Shhhh....

this is what the inside of the laser I pointed at my camera looks like.

Attachments

• tac burst.gif
    tac burst.gif
    80.5 KB · Views: 281
Here is another head on pic of the laser.

Attachments

• tac lazr.gif
    tac lazr.gif
    81.7 KB · Views: 276
Famous little-known song lyrics:

"I'm too sexy for my Tac, too sexy for my Tac, too sexy..." - Ryu

"I'm too sexy for my Busse, too sexy for my Busse, too Sexy, I'm fussy..." - Ryu

:D

This is my every day carry setup in my truck.

Attachments

• edct.gif
    edct.gif
    99.4 KB · Views: 229
Ryu, nice set up. I had a HK USP45 fro a while. It was a little to big. I carry a Springfield 1911 full size with a few add ons. But if you have that as your truck gun, that is pretty cool:cool:

Dan Huff

It depends on what I'm wearing and where I am. At work and at social gatherings at friends houses I keep my little .32 Tomcat in my pocket since there are kids around and some of the Mothers get nervous about them reaching for your gun. But most of the time I usually carry my Tac SOB. But I'm also a pretty big guy so it doesn't bother me. And if it's like a really hot day and I'm chillin in my umbros or something that big ol thing would have me wearing them around my knees. Not to mention it would be hard to conceal that way so it's back to the .32 pocket pleaser. But now that I have the laser I'm gonna need to get a custom carry system made. Usually I got my folder and my 45 on me though.

Back