SFNO Sheath help

Can anyone give me any opinions on sheath options? I am a fist time Busse owner, looking for leather.
Any help would be appreciated.

I'd give Chad a shout at PirtleMade leather and also Dwayne at armorall leather. Both quality made sheaths, I have two so far from Chad and soon more to come, great stuff. Dwayne has a section here on forum page armorall leather.

I just joined the SFNO club and also would like to see any photos of simple leather sheaths for this model. Long live the SFNO!

I have leather from Mark Condos (knifeleather on BF), Patriot leather, and Chuddy Bear, so I'll add a few pics to help out. They are all very high quality sheaths, and they all fit the knives very well. The Condo's sheaths I have tend to be a little bit less bulky than the other makers that I have, which I personally prefer when I'm out in the woods and putting the knife in and out of the sheath frequently.

Mark Condos work:

Patriot Leather work:

In the below pic the Infidu and MOAB sheaths are Chuddy Bear and the NMFSH, CGFBM, and TGLB sheaths are Mark Condos.

I'd give Chad a shout at PirtleMade leather and also Dwayne at armorall leather. Both quality made sheaths, I have two so far from Chad and soon more to come, great stuff. Dwayne has a section here on forum page armorall leather.

Much appreciated my friend! :) Just to clarify the business name is all one word, Armoralleather. Makes it easier to find in a key word search. :D

I personally like Condos.

But everyone mentioned is great, it all depends on your style and what you like.

One of my Condos sheaths:

As an emergency option while you get a custom one, I recommend you try out any leather sheath of other knives you already own.

Right now I'm using a Fällkniven A1 plastic sheath for my BOSS Jack until I get a proper leather+snake skin one.

Maybe also spec ops. You know, just something that does the job until you switch.

I'm sure all of the makers here are top notch. Chad at Pirtlemade is the only one I have experience with. Great work and a helluva good guy to do business with.

Sorry to revive an old thread, are there any off the shelf lower priced sheaths that fit the SFNO well? Want to carry it for a bit outdoors to see how I like it before investing in a custom sheath.

Picked up a CG saber grind SFNO off the exchange this weekend. Pumped to compare it to the SHE-2 and figure out which is right.

sorry spoke too soon . Should have done some searching first on here . Followed some old posts and threw the plastic insert into the oven . Wrapped the SFNO in some tape and molded it .

Retention is just okay but isn’t going anywhere since it’s a dangler . This should be a nice intermediate solution. Thanks David

IMG_8974.jpeg

Back