• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SFNOLE, CGFBM(green linen), FBMLE all mint....all classics

$SOLD
CGFBM
Mint, Combat Grade Fusion Battle Mistress, black crinkle, green linen micarta mags.
IMG_4548.jpg

IMG_4547.jpg

IMG_4549.jpg

All prices are shipped CONUS only, assuming payment by either paypal or US Postal Money Order. Contact me via email...not PM's.

$390 SOLD to Mike_H
SFNOLE #235
Mint SFNO Limited Edition #235, satin, tigerhide linen micarta.
IMG_4542.jpg

IMG_4543.jpg

$750 SOLD to Alfanjui
FBMLE #852
Mint Fusion Battle Mistress Limited Edition #852, satin, tigerhide canvas micarta, penetrator tip.
IMG_4544.jpg

IMG_4545.jpg

IMG_4546.jpg

Last edited:
Is the penetrator tip on the FBM LE #852 factory? Has this been used, sharpened or modified in any way?

Is the penetrator tip on the FBM LE #852 factory? Has this been used, sharpened or modified in any way?

The penetrator tip came direct from the factory....as is...no modifications...mint.

hi
im interested in the cgfbm!got the money but a small problem!i live in the UK,would you ship to the UK?

thanx
mike

I will take the mint SFNOLE #235 $390 shipped . email sent

$390
SFNOLE #235

All prices are shipped CONUS only, assuming payment by either paypal or US Postal Money Order. Contact me via email...not PM's.
Last edited by rt014; Today at 07:54 AM.

I will take the mint SFNOLE #235 $390 shipped . email sent

$390
SFNOLE #235

Last edited by rt014; Today at 07:54 AM.

Payment received and this one's sold.

Back