• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Sfnos!!! Which should go in the chuddybear sheath??

Got this sweet Chuddybear dangler sheath with a piggyback leatherman supertool. So I am ready for the apocalypse!;):thumbup:

YET I STILL WANT TO BE FASHIONABLE!:rolleyes:

Which SFNO would you put in the chuddybear rig and run for the hills from the zombie horde??:confused:

And don't say.....GLADIUS LOL! you have to work from the pic!!:p

J
attachment.php

Attachments

• sfnocolljuly.jpg
    sfnocolljuly.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
I'd put one a machined mag handled one in there.
Nice collection you have there!

Still having trouble enlarging pics!!:mad:
Will give me a demo to follow and worked on the PC but my laptop hates me!!:mad:

Definitely the fourth from the left. That way you can still don a suit jacket and split heads, sever limbs, etc, but with class!

the Red/blk doesn't look great in photos but in person and in that black leather sheath it looks really sweet!!
:thumbup:

So many to choose from but the red and black would look pretty sweet in that black sheath. :thumbup: Awesome collection of SFNO's too! :cool:

I'd go with the pumpkin. The satin finish may reflect light and draw in zombies. So, definately go with a combat grade.

Nice collection by the way.

alot of buying begging and pleading to get this far...the aftermarket SFNO, Market id a tuff one!:eek:

Back