SH - Now I get it...

Just received my SH yesterday - wow. What a blade! The handle gives it kind of an optical illusion of the blade being smaller than it is - I'm not used to seeing handles this big. Should be perfect for when I'm wearing gloves, and it's already one of the more comfortable handles in my collection. Having never handled a Basic, this ergonomic handle seems very comfortable, and I can't wait to do some chopping with it.

Speaking of chopping, I am fortunate that my city has a recycling center, and among the usual papers and plastics, the city takes trees and limbs and makes mulch out of them, available for free to city residents. Today I'm going to give their wood chipper a rest... :D :D

I will not buy a Battle Mistress.

Originally posted by swede79

Good luck with this, it's never worked for me ;):D

Why do you think I have so many Busses :D

SH - Now I get it...
Swede, small correction in the grammar - "Now you GOT it ..." and you've got it bad, and that ain't good. ;) (with due credit to Duke Ellington) Congrats on that SH you landed. You can kiss all your paychecks from now on goodbye as they go flying off to the Wauseon shop, just like the rest of us do. :D :D

"A crack monkey on your back is nothing
compared to an INFI junkie in your soul."

-- Greg --

Glad to hear you got yourself the SH swede!:cool:

(guys, I give him less than six weeks till he orders that BM;))

Dunno Strabs, I have lasted 7 weeks now.:D

then again, I am only being a patient lad....;)

Oh Jedi Master Eric, what should I do, what path should I tread???

Ahh stuff it, BM coming up...

I know exactly what you mean, Swede!

When I got the knife, the size threw me off a bit too. Then again, even after all I'd read, so did the quality, durability, PERFROMANCE, etc. :D :D

The call of the Battle Mistress.....impossible to resist....even if you want to :D

Originally posted by gundy
Oh Jedi Master Eric, what should I do, what path should I tread???

Ahh stuff it, BM coming up...

hehehehe:D

My Mind control powers are quite amazing aren't they? :D:D

Back