Share the Wealth - The REK buy/sell/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharp & Fiery

Leatherworks, Kydex/Holstex/Boltaron, Mods -Canada
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
!!Just a friendly reminder: To post a for sale REK product in this thread, you must be a Gold or higher paying member of BF in complying with the exchange rules. Thank you!!

Hello folks,

With Josh’s permission this thread has been created for buying, selling and trading REK knives! Right here in his sub! Woohoo!!!
Just as a disclaimer, Josh (REK Knives) has no responsibility for this thread, or what happens here. So, folks, do your due diligence when making a deal here, as it is on you.

Now why would anyone want to sell their REK knife, I have no idea. 😂🤣😂
If you have an REK knife you need or want to part with, do it here! Give another REK fan a chance to adopt your beloved REK Knife.

You can post for a knife you are looking to buy here. It will also be acceptable in this thread to sell accessories for REK Knives…pouches, sheaths and the like.

Let the happiness begin!

*Regular BF selling/buying/trading rules apply.*

Last edited:
Thanks Coleman ! Finally a way to get a REK fixed blade, hopefully ....

Now .... if somebody else wouldn't use Instagram only to announce his knives, or add me to his mailing list, I might already have one. Just saying 🤣

Now .... if somebody else wouldn't use Instagram only to announce his knives, or add me to his mailing list, I might already have one. Just saying 🤣

I wanted to “like” and “laugh” at this post. 😁

Hey, I do send out emails! Lol Did you get the one the other day about the para 2 reblade? 😂

REK Knives REK Knives
If I'm going to miss an email, a PM2 reblade is probably the best option... I'm not sure even you can conjure up something to make me want to carry one of those things.
*That isn't a challenge or a dare - to tell the truth, I rather enjoy not liking the PM2.

WTB 2.5 Ember utility version. I have an Albers Cut Co folder I could trade, but prefer to buy.

Withdrawn

Sheath only , sorry NO knife included

Fits large ember

I was going to keep this one, but who am I kidding. Knife is just to pretty to carry lol. Maybe one day 🤷‍♂️😂😊lol

Price ********* shipped
Payment , prefer a check or money order.

Veg tanned 10-12oz chestnut skirting leather. 2” belt slot carry. Good retention
If wanted I could add a simple ( after built ) retention strap. Meaning I didn’t build this sheath for one. But I could add it using the top screw, would wrap knife handle.

3B6305D7-79C0-435F-9754-E9D0BC8DE427.jpegE39321CF-C1CD-462F-B163-388E20212120.jpeg6C8F5E76-58D9-4B62-B01E-313165A9EAAB.jpegFB3AEEE2-A467-4D99-8CCC-5262EF94CD99.jpeg

Thank you for looking :)

Pm with questions or we can exchange emails / cell

Bill

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back