Sharing is caring-Hogs & Rats

My buddy gimmejr came over to show off some of his new acquisitions today. Was good to see some of the knives that I only get to drool over on the forum. Getting to see these blades up close, not to mention fondle them, was a real treat. Really appreciate gimmejr for coming by for me to see some of the stuff I'm missing out on. :cool: Of course it was also a chance for me to show off some of my new Busses! :D

Had to take advantage of the opportunity.... so here's a group shot of Hogs & Rats. See... their all getting along so nicely! :)

IMG_4040.jpg
[/IMG]

idahoskunk

Gold Member
rats n hogs drinking together! :eek:

who would have ever thought :confused: :confused: :confused:

nice collections!

Bleech!! It's so unatural to see Hogs and Rats together! IT MAKES ME SICK!!:barf::D

Nice pic, lucky Solstice is 7' tall and was able to take that shot. Because of you though I want a BA-e now :D

Bravado said:
Bleech!! It's so unatural to see Hogs and Rats together! IT MAKES ME SICK!!:barf::D

C'mon Bravado tell us how you really feel :D. Nice avatar, I think I've seen it somewhere? :p SOUP'S ON!!!!

SNAFU said:
C'mon Bravado tell us how you really feel :D. Nice avatar, I think I've seen it somewhere? :p SOUP'S ON!!!!

Yeah Yah, I'll by you a beer at Blade!:rolleyes: :D

leatherman

leathermoderator
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Solstice said:
My buddy gimmejr came over to show off some of his new acquisitions today. Was good to see some of the knives that I only get to drool over on the forum. Getting to see these blades up close, not to mention fondle them, was a real treat. Really appreciate gimmejr for coming by for me to see some of the stuff I'm missing out on. :cool: Of course it was also a chance for me to show off some of my new Busses! :D

Had to take advantage of the opportunity.... so here's a group shot of Hogs & Rats. See... their all getting along so nicely! :)

IMG_4040.jpg
[/IMG]
Hands across the water ... water ... Hands across the sea ..... :eek: