sharpstick u are ok..

mstag

Banned
wow sharpstick...that was pretty cool that you gave away a knife like that...in a crazy mixed up world its refreshing to see someone do something nice like that...ur ok im my book..

I have dealt with some truly amazing people on this forum. About one year ago, when I was low on funds, another forum member really helped me out. I had never met this forum member before, and he had no real reason to trust me, but he sent me a Strider SNG and told me I could pay him when I got the money.

When I told him it might take a month, he said "no problem". I have since bought several knives from this person the same way. If it wasn't for him, I would have no customs in my collection. Thanks to him I have several... Roger, if you are reading this, you are one hell of a guy.

Thanks for the compliment mstag. It's all about helping your fellow man...

The very first time I touched your skin I thought of a story and must have reached the end too soon..

Dijos...are you a fan too, or are the lyrics still stuck in your head from the 80's! I saw them in concert a few years ago and they still put on one hell of a show.

Back