Sheath advise

Here is our dark Brown and Black. Both would look good.

8yXh29N.jpg

bKyxXfK.jpg
Such a beautiful symmetrical knife would demand the same in a sheath..
That sheath just doesn't suit that knife imo.

That's a beautiful piece! Can't go wrong finding leather or Kydex around here :)

Green is fine, they make a bunch of green dye.. just not olive green. I have about an ounce of the custom color I blended for some spider freak but I lost the recipe somewhere around the 5th color needed to get there :)

I have been kind of smitten over that combo lately..

View attachment 999923
Beautiful design :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
:D

Decision has been made. It hit me last night to slide the knife into a couple other knives sheaths just to get an idea about color. It looked as good in black as it did brown. So Leatherman is going to be doing the sheath as I just kept going back looking at his pic. Something about this sheath is just reaching out to me. It is going to be black with the chevrons and keeper strap in dark brown with a sliver snap.
Pic borrowed from Leatherman.
wzYwGy4.jpg

Such a beautiful symmetrical knife would demand the same in a sheath..
That sheath just doesn't suit that knife imo.

We designed our new sheath today. On the drying rack and should be ready tomorrow or Friday. Nice and symmetrical and we will also offer anyone who has our original sheath the option to upgrade for a small nominal fee.
Will have pictures up shortly. Now we just have to worry about the storm heading our way Again.
iLKeNnG.jpg

We designed our new sheath today. On the drying rack and should be ready tomorrow or Friday. Nice and symmetrical and we will also offer anyone who has our original sheath the option to upgrade for a small nominal fee.
Will have pictures up shortly. Now we just have to worry about the storm heading our way Again.
iLKeNnG.jpg
Nice, pics.!
The best for you guys in the storms path.

Going with leather.
Can't decide on black or brown with this one. First thought was brown but now thinking black.
xi0pib0.jpg
Striking look! Is it mammoth tooth and g10? I like your sheath choice...the reinforced tip especially. And the keeper/retention strap too. I’m sure molded sheaths are snug but not 100% secure. Must have a strap! I’m now considering Leatherman for my FMV14.

I think it is Mammoth ivory in resin. Looked at it under a loop and it didn't really look like bone.
I would love to see one of Leathermans sheaths done for the V14. If you notice the bottom chevron looks like a crusader shield. If he could emboss a crusader cross on that bottom chevron IMO it would be a perfect fit for the 14.
Hope to have pics of mine up this week.

Ooh! A Crusader cross eh? I'll be talking my suppliers ear off today. :D
I like the sheath u812 is getting for his fmv8 and would like to see your web sight. I’m getting a FMV14 and would consider the same design. Are you getting one so I won’t have to shop mine out?
I especially like the chevron at the tip adding more protection for the daggers point. I might like to add lanyard holes at the tip so I could make a chest rig. I prefer chest rigs on big blades like this 21” dagger/short sword. Where might I find your website?
Thanks
John

Leatherman has sent me a teaser pic of mine. Awesome work! Hope to post a pic of the knife and sheath together this week. My Birthday is Friday,getting the sheath I kind of bought for myself as a birthday gift would be sweet.

I like the sheath u812 is getting for his fmv8 and would like to see your web sight. I’m getting a FMV14 and would consider the same design. Are you getting one so I won’t have to shop mine out?
I especially like the chevron at the tip adding more protection for the daggers point. I might like to add lanyard holes at the tip so I could make a chest rig. I prefer chest rigs on big blades like this 21” dagger/short sword. Where might I find your website?
Thanks
John
Hey John,
Not sure how I missed your post! Sorry about that. My website is at the bottom of my posts, I'm also here on BF as Armoralleather in the knife maker sub forum section. Also on facebook, search Armoralleather.
As of yet, I dont have a loaner coming in, but the day is still young!

U812, Got the sheath done and getting the picture off the camera this afternoon!! :D

Leatherman has sent me a teaser pic of mine. Awesome work! Hope to post a pic of the knife and sheath together this week. My Birthday is Friday,getting the sheath I kind of bought for myself as a birthday gift would be sweet.
Happy birthday brother! Hope you got ur sheath today. I would love to see pics. Leatherman said his website is at the bottom of his posts but I didn’t see it.

Back