1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Sheath Attatchment Options

Discussion in 'Sheaths & Such' started by Bobson Dugnutt, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Bobson Dugnutt

Bobson Dugnutt Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 3, 2014
    I finally got my hands on a ZU Bladeworx Nomad, which I'd been wanting for quite a while. Upon arrival, I realized that the kydex sheath did not come with any mounting or attaching hardware. Any suggestions on methods to attach it? I'd like to be able to carry it, so lashing it ins't really a good solution for me. I know of blade tek locks, anything aside from that? Thanks!

Photo Mar 19, 8 22 07 AM.jpg

2. Eric@DLT

[email protected]

Mar 30, 2015
  3. neal70

neal70

Jun 3, 2015
    Bawidamann (think I spelled that right) has some very interesting kydex options on their home page. Don't have a link, but just google it, and it should pop up. Good luck, that blade looks monster heavy!
    Thanks, Neal