Sheath for A2 Team Gemini M

Sorry for the probably beat to death question, but I did search and could not find what I was looking for.

Does anyone know if the A2 Team Gemini Mini will fit in the Spec Ops Combat Master Short sheath?

The sheath specs say it will fit a knife blade up to 6 inches, and I believe the TGA2M blade is 6 3/8 inches roughly. But I also know that those sheaths sometimes have some wiggle room or room for a slight modification.

Anyone know if that sheath works on that knife, or have any other options without having to send the knife off?

Thanks a ton!

Yes it fits. I would try to find one of the older ones with the screw, they seem to mold much better. Both versions will fit the TGA2 though.

I received one of Mr Browns Kydex gloves for my A2 TGM in a couple of days. I’m sure some of the other great leather and kydex makers here could do the same without needing your knife

We are just waiting for our Mini to arrive and we will have our leather sheath available for the mini which will be similar to our sheath for the TGA2

LTR9th4.jpg

Back