Sheath for dad! Pics too!

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
Alright men I've finished another sheath. Just wanted to show some pics. I changed the contents of my wax bath this time. Added beeswax and mink oil. Results are a totaly different color, and a little softer. Good stuff. I also made a little bracelet out of scrap pieces that is free for the taking. My wife would never allow me to wear it, so first e-mail gets it.

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
Thanks guys. What do you think of the nerd on the back? Couldn't resist adding the eyes after I stitched the belt loop up. Looks like Dilbert to me. I may call my sheaths nerdy sheaths.

aproy1101 said:
Thanks guys. What do you think of the nerd on the back? Couldn't resist adding the eyes after I stitched the belt loop up. Looks like Dilbert to me. I may call my sheaths nerdy sheaths.

Ohh...that pair.....I'd rather not say.... :D

Andy, really nice work!
I just had a thought, would it be possible to place the Karda and Charkma along the outside edge of scabbard? With the angles changing along the convex side access should not be a problem and it would lend itself to a shoulder carry position on either side. Just another hairbrain idea.

Dick