1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 21 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Megatherium!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives Megatherium, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, May 25; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Sheath for NO-e

Discussion in 'Armoralleather' started by AntDog, Apr 25, 2019.

1. AntDog

AntDog Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2001
    Dwayne, do you still have a Busse NO-e in house? I recently found one and would like to get a sheath made for it.

2. leatherman

leatherman leathermoderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 30, 2001
    I answered your PM and I think the wife answered your email. :)

The NOe in question, is it an original or second generation? That would make all the difference.

3. AntDog

Apr 3, 2001
    Nah, no reply to the PM or email. That’s why I posted here. The knife is the OG version. Asymmetrical edge and quilted micarta handle.

Edited to add pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

duramax likes this.
  4. leatherman

leatherman leathermoderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 30, 2001
    Whoo! Thats nice! One of my all time favorites, mine will never be sold till I keel over in the shop.

With a couple measurements (the old school knives had some variances with the hand finishing) I can get you covered.

duramax likes this.
  5. AntDog

Apr 3, 2001
    It’s one of my favorites too! I was very lucky and scored that one for a song here at a local gun shop. I sent you a PM - I can send you any measurements you need, just let me know.

Thanks!

duramax likes this.