Sheath for the Behemoth? Gauging interest

Do you want a sheath offered for the BC?

• Total voters
Buy Brown, Mashed Cat (my preference) or Kiahdex would all be good. Spaced for large Teklok. I would be in for one.

Yes please, Jo.

First choice would be leather with the option for a dangler.

Second choice would be kydex.(Mashedcat with thigh strap would work for me)

Last edited:
If one is made available, i’m definitely up for it. Thank you. Mike

personal opinion reiterated: I would make a pancake kydex sheath that is as simple and durable and as cheap to make as possible, no mounting options- strictly a throw-it-in-your pack/car/whatever type sheath. Leave the refined sheath for those who want to pay one of the brilliant sheath makers around here to build them one.

I am having a Baldric kydex setup made for mine now. For those that don't have one of these yet, I assure you, this thing is BIG and I wouldn't really want to carry it on my belt with a leg strap. It is big, and it is heavy. Baldric is going to be my carry choice for this bad boy!

I am having a Baldric kydex setup made for mine now. For those that don't have one of these yet, I assure you, this thing is BIG and I wouldn't really want to carry it on my belt with a leg strap. It is big, and it is heavy. Baldric is going to be my carry choice for this bad boy!

haha...I was just gonna suggest baldric-style for this monster!

I'll align with Lorien...keep it simple, yet versatile...

please provide me with a good foundational kydex pancake that gives me options to mod to carry in whichever style I prefer...

I don't need a Teklok included or any other ancillaries, matter of fact...keep it as low overhead <for everybody> as possible.

The Mashed Cat that the NASK shipped with is hands down the best fitting kydex sheath I own.

Thanks for asking!

I'm with Petey and Lorien, keep it simple with something this large.

I think the only thing I'd be in for is a Mashed Cat with slots. I just don't see carrying this thing, but I might want to lash it, and of course it can be easily stowed in kydex.

I'll throw this out there, I'm 6' in my bare feet, and can just barely belt carry a RatMastiff on a dangler setup that ties at the bottom. The Mastiff is a 9" blade. I think if the BC gets strapped down, it's going to have to get tied off higher on the sheath.

Dave, I’m in total agreement with you. The deal breaker for me would be a minimalist type of kydex sheath in order to keep the cost down and limit its carry functionality to be thrown into a pack.

I know that this sentiment disagrees with some esteemed opinions of some of our good friends on here, but the BC is not a cheap knife so it ought to bear a suitably versatile sheath if any CPK warranted sheath should come to bear!

Kydex with a dangler works great on my GSO-10. I imagine a similar arrangement would work very well for this knife.

Would definitely purchase that for this.

Yes... “Big Damn Knife” is going need a sheath to cover up all that sharp long blade!

I m in if it’s Mashedcat sheath with slots.

This is how I setup my favorite LC and FK rig with a customed Mashedcat LC sheath with slots. I like to repeat this again on the BC.

33214932282_0b359e0327_k_d.jpg

Probably in for a Mashedcat but depends on the price. Might be cheapter to get something custom made here in Germany than paying tax + vat on the sheath comming from overseas.

Back