Sheath in Brown Leather

Thinking of buying a Shadow III for my hunting trips. I like the idea of the pancake sheath but would like it even better if it was in dark chestnut brown rather than in black.

Will CR make one in brown as a special order, or could someone recommend someone to make one up for me?

While I'm at it, does anyone make sheaths in green? I've had to scrim up my Projects sheath in the past (when I was young and keen, but then I met the Old Bull and we walked down and did them all). I've even thought of spraying the whole thing.

go to eagle industries and blackhawk industries

------------------
after the take our guns away they're comin after our knives

We could put in a custom request to our sheathmaker to make a 4 inch pancake sheath (exactly like the one that comes standard with a Shadow III) but to leave it undyed. This would result in a natural leather color that would darken with use. Let us know...

Anne

Thank you for the replys,
A sheath in the natural "white" would do the trick, though how I could achieve the hard wearing depth of finish that the standard black sheaths have, I don't know.

I've followed the CRK's fortunes for quite a while now, my Project II is no: 9 (?). I know the range is kept straight forward but there are two things that I am suprised you have never done.
Firstly to produce some brown sheaths - even as an option.
Secoundly to produce a "Micro" 3 1/2 inch fine Shaddow. Fixed Sebenza sized bird and trout knife. Hollowed handled with the space for a flint rod.
I might post this topic for the forum.

My Project is going in for an overhaul at Easter. It will be coming home with a partner or two.

Back