Sheath question.

Will the new cordura sheath fit on an older non-E handled Battle Mistress?

tknife, I don't have an old Battle Mistress but looking at the Condura sheath of my Steel Heart II and comparing it to my Battle Mistress E it looks like the E handle sheath is smaller. What you need to do is call the shop at 1-419-923-6471 and ask if they can get you a condura sheath. I'm sure they can hook you up.
biggrin.gif

You'd have to measure it to see, but usually they will fit.

Yours in nuclear cordura,

Jerry Busse

Thank you both. Jerry, do you have the sheath available for sepperate purchase?

Yep, I'll have to check on the price but we just received a batch in today. Give me a call at the shop on Monday at (419) 923-6471 and I'll hook you up.

Yours in nuclear instant responses,

Jerry Busse

Jerry
Know anywhere I can get a custom nylon
sheath w/kydex insert made for my custom?

We should be able to fit one to it right here at the shop. . . in fact, consider it done, and no charge.

Jerry Busse

Jerry,
I still wanted to get the inside the waistband kydex sheath from you what I should
have said was that I wanted to get an additional sheath made that was nylon w/Kydex
insert more of a Duty/Tactical carry sheath.
Im sorry it's late here just ran five miles
and have not eaten yet.... thank you!

You can have both sheaths, no problem. . . .You ran five miles? I can't DRIVE five miles without getting tired. . . . .
biggrin.gif

Jerry Busse

WOW! Thank you very much! you could
run five Jerry no sweat, you should see my
running partner he knock's em' out like nothing the when it's done and I am packin
it in he's ready to go again! He is a 100lb Sable German Shepherd named "Ranger"
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by shadow45 (edited 02-10-2001).]

Who makes the nylon sheath's for Busse?
Just curious looks like SOE.

[This message has been edited by shadow45 (edited 02-11-2001).]

Back