Sheath Thread; please share some of your favorites

This thread needs BUMP!! Some very amazing pieces in here sheaths and knives alike.

The Gordo Sheath (I make this only for my Gordo or Poco knife models), compact, unobtrusive and very pracitical. Ya can even wear it in to town and not scare all the civilians. The wife modeling a pair of chinks (short chaps) we were getting ready to mail off to the customer. We made her belt and spur straps too. This Gordo sheath is probably one of the most comfrotable I've ever carried. It really does just disappear on the belt, you forget ya have it on. This is my wife's personal one that she wears almost daily and she's had it about 8 years now or so I would guess.

6ABFYAG.jpg

Wow Dave,

Some serious leather there! Beautiful work!

Steve
---------
Member, W.F. Moran Jr. Foundation
ABS Apprentice Smith

This shows the latest sheath from my wife, Nita. It's a cross draw made from W&C cow with a pig lining. She gave the belt loop and keeper strap a textured finish, but left the sheath itself alone.

David

just finished this one over the weekend. Not much to look at, but mechanically it's very functional. It was pretty fun putting it together- it's quite a challenge to accomodate a khukuri.

That one is cool Ebbtide. I gotta play with inlays some day.

These two just went to England. They sent me the knives and we built the sheaths and shipped em back.

nVJFEXP.jpg

A Shawn Ellis Fighter with a Dave Smith sheath:

John Horrigan Swords & Sheaths, amazing display of talent:

CAS (Marcelo Sobral):

Back