• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

sheath, wallet, G-CODE, rigger belt, Mark 4 rings

Sheath by Jou-Fuu. This one was made before his logo, typical excellent Jou-Fuu quality. Removeable dangler. I had a Fiddleback Duke in it, but you can contact him to see what else it fits. $ sold.

Woolrich American Bison leather Billfold. New, never used. Amazing quality and some of the nicest leather you can get. Very supple. $ sold shipped

G-code OD Green paddle for RTI Wheel. Sold all my other stuff from G-code and somehow this got left behind. Somehow in my infinite wisdom, I didn't upload picture of the front. $23 shipped

Blackhawk cqb/Rigger belt. The good, heavy duty one. Not the flimsy one with plastic fittings. Black sz. M. I dont think I ever used it, but like they always get, has some discoloration on the buckle. I'm sure that a little oil or WD40 and steel wool will take it off. $ Sold shipped

Leupold Mark 4 Rings. 30mm. I ended up going with a 34mm tube...never used these. They have never been mounted.
$100 shipped.

Last edited:
Back