Sheath with Sharpening Stone (knife included)

Here is one that I made up with a DMT diamond stone piggybacked on the sheath.
View

The knife is an integral in 440C with a red polyester pearl insert.

Look's really cool George.What is the blade length and what is red polyester pearl?

Stumpy, you have heard of mother of pearl no doubt, polyester mother of pearl is better known as "mother of bass boat". Polyester resin, ground up pearl shell, and clear red pigment...just like a bass boat.

Actually it is a really dramatic handle material, looks like crushed velvet and a mile deep.

Blade is 7" , about 12" OAL

Richard, I almost always throw in a knife with my sheaths, folks seem to expect it.

Funny you should say that Sylvester, my wife always accuses me of giving away my work. I make sure that I get a good price for every sheath I make.

To add injury to insult I have been informed that there is going to be a complete audit on my product line this weekend aimed at determining EXACTLY what the out of pocket expenses are for each knife in the line. I tell you that is not going to be fun.

All I can say George :eek: :(
I wish my wife would understand
if I wanted to make MONEY I would
get a job :barf::D

Well George..., prior to "The Audit"...I'd take her out to dinner.., and remind her that your craft is like your feelings for her :cool:.., not always a perfect endeavor, not measurable by "profit" alone, but very similar in that you'd never give up on either ;) !!

-THEY- love that stuff...works everytime!

....well...-almost- :rolleyes:

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

I dodged the bullet this weekend, the Boss was down with a cold so no audit. Maybe next weekend.

The knife arrived at the customers on Thursday but he was on holidays so I heard from him on Monday. He had spent the entire morning looking at the lovely handle. That polyester pearl in red is incredible, a real deep lusterous finish that just cannot be photographed properly.

George,

You must have a BIG OL pile of 440C chips on the floor!!

I have a BIG hunk of D2 that I've been saving for an integral. I'll probably NEVER get around to it, Email me if you might be interested??

VERY nice knife/sheath package !!

Neil

Back