sheaths

David Brown

Kydex Sheath and Holster Artist :)
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

A:\o.d. busse sheaths2.jpg

Gentlemen, the above post is I believe the work of Mr. David Brown, a custom kydex maker from Tucson, AZ who has been supplying for me for the last three months custom sheaths for the combat line.

He does really good work. I have kept several of them for my own collection.

His company is listed as
Buy Brown Ind.
www.BuyBrownHolsters.com
e-mail:AZgunNut@aol.com
phone: (520)747-5902

Hopefully David will have better luck posting the pictures, and include some with the knives

------------------
Andre DuMouchel,
West Coast Regional Coordinator
BUSSE Combat Knife Co.

hi fellow busse enthusiast sorry i did not introduce my self 3 months ago when Andree introduced me to Mr. Busse's wonderful creations,but i've been to busy playing with my nuclear knives and making sheaths for Andree.
wink.gif
My name is David Brown and i live in tucson az.if someone can help me i will put up pictures of some of my creations
wink.gif
thank you al very much
David Brown

------------------
kydex and nuclear wishes David Brown
buybrownholsters.com

bbrown

Thanks for posting those links to your sheaths. They look GREAT! I like the OD color and way the Tek-Loks can be mounted in several positions!

Oh man those are nice!!
they got tha new tech-lok that is in my new copy of "tactical knives" magazine!!

gonna send off for one of those.
foster

I actually have one of your sheaths and didn't know it. I really don't like kydex sheaths at all (personal prefereance) but the one i got with my satin jack was the best I have ever used. It didn't hold the knife too tight yet kept it secure. Mine has a little thumb ridge to help draw the knife. I have asked several sheath makers to do this and it just blows their mind. Glad to see it's a part of your design. Next time I buy a kydex sheath I know where to go.

------------------
Check out my albums for cool knife pictures.
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/albumList?u=879893&Auth=false

my first post and thread ;)

Back