Off Topic Shipping Options

If you would like us to ship your orders via USPS we can do that. Just send me a email and I can notate in your records.
Thanks so much
Amy-0

Once again, proof that the best custom knives are backed by the best custom customer service. :thumbsup::cool:

I have had both good and not so good experiences with UPS and USPS. USPS has been great for me recently, as far as shipping to someone, or receiving something from someone. Ever since I found out about PayPal's "Multi-Order Shipping" service where you can create labels, and pay for your postage as well as schedule a pickup, everything has been running smoothly. I usually insure the full amount when I ship (on my dime; I really don't mind as it's a modest charge that gives me peace of mind) and if I am receiving, I like to request a service like Priority 2 day so I can have a trackable unit.

UPS I have used also, and have not yet had a problem. That's not to say that I won't, but Iguess I've been lucky. I read that the OP is going to have them route the package back to the sender: this may be the best option for your situation. It's so frustrating when you are waiting for something you paid for and through no fault of yours---or the sender---something goes wrong with the carrier.

I hope you get this resolved soon.

At work, we primarily deal with USPS, UPS, and FedEx. The rest is freight, or the occasional DHL. Haven’t had too many problems with any of them. I know FedEx used to be the worst for claims, but they have improved a lot in that department. As far as “delivery windows” go, they all do that. It’s based off of the route the driver is given. Most of the drivers that I’ve known (not just at work) don’t stick to the computer genterate route that they drive. They know better than the computer what order to drop-off/pick-up. Keeps the customers happy, and makes their lives eaisier. I’m sorry to hear so many of you have had, and to continue to have such issues. At least there’s Busse at the end of the hassle! Wish everyone could have a home address, P.O./UPS Box, and a workplace they could receive mail at. Guess I’m pretty fortunate in that sense.

Hello Everyone
I just want to let everyone know a few tidbits of my crazy wisdom(It is a Friday LOL)
1. At Busse Knife Group we offer UPS and USPS. If you want your orders to ship USPS just email me at amy@bussecombat.com or notate in the comment section in your order.
2. We only ship overseas orders (That includes Canada) USPS EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL. We charge you what it cost's to ship your order remember $4.00 additional for each knife ordered)
3. Shipping by UPS or USPS we always insure for the full value of the knife (minus whatever insurance is offered through whatever you choose (usually around $50 for domestic and $200 international) we also send each order with signature required.
4. If you do not want it signature required just let us know, we can help you out with that.

Just my tidbits of info that may help everyone. Have a great weekend everyone!!!
BTW if you can you always email me direct at amy@bussecombat.com
XOXO
Amy-0
Amy
Customer Service
Busse Knife Group

Thank you all. Busse rocks! I’ve been busy lately since I’m in the middle of transitioning jobs and haven’t had a chance to contact Busse about my TGM. Well go figure I get a USPS tracking number because they already sent my knife back, I should have it tomorrow! Thank you all.

Chris, I am so glad. It was returned and once I saw it I had them reship USPS. I am so sorry that this has been such a headache for you. Good Luck to you on your new job and if you need anything just let us know.
Amy-0
Amy
Customer Service
Busse Knife Group

Back