Shipping Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how the HEST/F will be shipped? If it's by U.S. Postal Service, I'm not too worried, but if they will be shipped via FEDEX or UPS I may not be available to receive or pick up the package. And I don't want them returning it to sender.

If someone from DPX can contact me I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you all and have a very Merry Christmas.

Dan

I suspect RYP will hire 250 Filipino children to hand deliver each of the numbered HEST folders, which we will then have the choice to keep said child as a servant.

Initially i sent several emails to Dpx sales rep on International Express Shipping (with tracking option) to Malaysia as the SAFEST shipping.

RYP returned my mail saying he would ensure all corners taken care of. If tracking he would opt for Fedex or any other courier service.

RYP if you are still around please ship #162, Mr.DP right handed via International Express Shipping to me ( X.X.Ghoo)...though i must have worn him out with the shipping again! Fedex and UPS are notorious with any sort of tool/knife declaration in my area.

:D Many thanks and a cozy Xmas!

I suspect RYP will hire 250 Filipino children to hand deliver each of the numbered HEST folders, which we will then have the choice to keep said child as a servant.

hmmm, i could use a Filipina domestique. :rolleyes:

the order page didn't say anything about NOT shipping to PO boxes, etc. that i recall, so i'm expecting domestic delivery to be via USPS, probably in flat rate priority mail boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back