• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Shirogorov F95R18 Vanax

Hey guys,

Listing Details -

Price will include fully insured priority shipping to your door, and Paypal's Goods and Services fee.

Best way to contact me snd communicate is via email at - seppukuswordsman at gmail.com

I rarely if ever check my mail here or replies to the thread, so please email me.

Knife Details -

Shiro F95R18 -
Rare bird here, I have only seen a handful of these come up for sale and it features what's in my opinion one of the best steels in the world, Vanax 37, which is a breeze to sharpen and impervious to rust. This steel will no longer be available on production Shiros, only CD and customs.

The knife itself is mint. It has never been carried or used, only removed form its box to be fondled and flipped a few times. This one has very nice action, like all Shiros. Flys open and drops shut. Solid early lock up. Centered. All and all, an excellent example.

This retsiled for $1100, have it like new for $900 OBO, all in.

Pictures -
http://imgur.com/a/C7PDw8n

Back