1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Short pocket clip for Pm2

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by Pinnacle64, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Pinnacle64

Pinnacle64 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Who makes a good quality short low profile pocket clip for PM2’s ?

Thanks for any help.

StoneAndSteel likes this.
  2. Dadpool

Dadpool Gold Member Gold Member

May 18, 2015
    I love the Lynch Northwest short clip on mine. Folks also seem to really like MXG Gear's shorty clip. The Lynch clip's ergos are perfect for my hand (size L glove), and with a long-shank Torx wrench installation was a breeze.

Here's my sandblasted Lynch clip from a couple angles:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. BellaBlades

BellaBlades Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 12, 2013
    I use MXG short clip. It's perfect. The long one flexes too much.

Dadpool likes this.
  4. BellaBlades

BellaBlades Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 12, 2013
    20190815_165659.jpg

MXG short

Dadpool likes this.
  5. TheFactor

TheFactor Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 26, 2015
    You know I’m definitely a MXG kinda guy. But I ran across this thread after just adding a leather lanyard. I was sitting here thinking hmmm let’s go into my toy chest of extra parts and I found this Lynch shorty . What’s funny is the first thing that came to mind is that song I kissed a girl and liked it lol .
    Feels great in hand, slides into the pocket nice and deep with ease and looks great :thumbsup:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BellaBlades likes this.
  6. anycal

anycal

Jan 11, 2017
    Here is the MXG shallow loop clip.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Dadpool likes this.
  7. razor-edge-knives

razor-edge-knives Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 3, 2011
    these will be coming out soon... but I don't think they are as short as you may need (2.37" oal), but they are pretty low profile

[​IMG] [​IMG]

DavidZ, Dadpool and PeteyTwoPointOne like this.
  8. Pinnacle64

Pinnacle64 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 25, 2013
    153D91EE-BABC-447F-A212-94ED8D879D5A.jpeg

Ordered a couple of the MXG shorts staring out and about to order a lynch to try out also on a PM2.

So far it’s a big improvement to me in pocket and they feel better quality overall.

Dadpool and razor-edge-knives like this.
  9. yamsi12

yamsi12 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 16, 2013
    I have over 20 MXG clips on my ZTs & Kershaws but like the Lynch short clip better than the MXG one on my PM2s.

Dadpool likes this.
  10. uxo2

uxo2 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 3, 2013