shortnesssheaths0609-05.jpg

shortnesssheaths0609-06.jpg

fridaydeals0731-02.jpg

shortness0601-01.jpg

shortness0601-02.jpg

ShortNessLeatherSheaths1.jpg

ShortNessLeatherSheaths2.jpg

ShortNessLeatherSheaths3.jpg

Here's the webpage with info on my website==> http://kosterknives.com/knives/ShortNess

Here are the details for ordering: http://kosterknives.com/ShortNess.htm

You'll see that I'm offering it in several steels (3V, O1, 1095) and both grinds (scandi & flat).

Plus 10 different handle materials and 5 different sheaths (plus left-hand versions).

That means there are 600 different ways to customize this order. :eek:

Place your order here: http://kosterknives.com/orders

Shoot me an email with your information if you are interested.

Pricing starts at $95. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks,

Dan

Last edited:
Hi Dan,

Is there still space on the list for this one?

I sent you an email a few days ago. Didn't see a reply, but I can now confirm that I am up for a flat ground, O1 shortness with cocobolo handle & red liners.

Let me know if you are still able to include me.

Cheers,
Stephen.

Id like one in 3v. I will follow up with an email as to my specs once I know I am on the list.

Thanks
Jeff

I have you on the list, Stephen.

Jeff - shoot me an email with specs.

This list is perpetually open - anyone can join at any time.

Thanks!

Dan

Hi Dan, please add me to the list. I'd like the 3v scandi in cocobolo. No sheath needed, but shipped to Australia.

Two 1095s...

One thin scandi, and one thick flat. I am looking forward to putting them to use. I USE carbon steel kitchen knives, and appreciate the metal. A simple man, I sharpen them with a slim taper file. I'll treat Daniel's with more finesse.

Thanks Dan, for being so crafty, and putting yourself out there, and building me a couple of keepers...

Looking Forward

Dan, sent an e-mail to order one. Hope these are still available and I provided the right info. Thanks

regularjoe - I've got you on the list - what handle materials and sheaths do you want? shoot me an email so that I have a way of contacting you when they're finished.

meluck - yes, they are still available. email reply sent.

Thanks!

Dan
KosterKnives.com

Last edited:
Dan,

Didn't get an e-mail even in my spam folder, but did see I was on the list. Thanks for the opportunity to own one of your knives.

Thanks,

Luck

I resent the email - let me know if you got it. Either way, you're on the list. :thumbup:

Dan

Dan,

Got your email I'm on the list. Just wanted to check that you saw I need a left-handed dual carry sheath.

Yep - I have it marked as a lefty. Thanks!

Dan

Hi Dan, can you add the basic leather pouchto my order and update the total in your order list? Thanks. Cheers.

Last edited:
Back