Shot Show 2019

Anyone with plans to go? Anyone have any expectations of any reveals or guesses of what surprises are waiting? I am looking at a couple of purchases (one Case traditional and one Benchmade or Spyderco modern folder) but I am holding off incase some new amazing product is announced.

,,,Mike in Canada

I am more into knives than guns so I am more likely to attend Blade Show. I don’t know what I would like to see other than a new USA made Kershaw. If we’re talking firearms than I’m interested in the new CZ or a new 9mm carbine as I believe last year had a few good ones. What I’m absolutely crossing my fingers for is that Spyderco announces a Gayle Bradley 3 :eek:

Not doing SHOT or Blade, but will be doing Blade West and possibly USN. The WE Deacon and the Reate T-2500 (Tashi design) are my most anticipated known models. I’m crossing fingers for Alliance Designs to give me a flipper/non-tanto Laconico by end of year, and looking forward to stuff Monterey Bay Knives is working on. Custom Knife Factory is doing a Rassenti Snafu 2.0 this year, so that’s another I’ll be checking for.

I am hoping for a smaller Benchmade 940 or something new from Case and Tony Bose like a mini Tribal Lock. I enjoy both knives but just wish they were a bit smaller.

,,,Mike in Canada

Back