Shot Show 2020 Line Up

They call it an automatic, but it doesn't follow the 4 digit number scheme for autos (5750 for example). And it has thumb studs, which is also a departure from the Presidio automatics. With an M4 blade, I'd be kind of interested if it's NOT an automatic.

They call it an automatic, but it doesn't follow the 4 digit number scheme for autos (5750 for example). And it has thumb studs, which is also a departure from the Presidio automatics. With an M4 blade, I'd be kind of interested if it's NOT an automatic.

Damn, you're right. I just noticed that too.

Pretty sure it's a manual, and BHQ just has it listed wrong.

Similar length but lighter, slimer and slicier.

While the orange and white colour ways aren't really my thing, the idea of a Mini Bugout sounds awesome. Having carried a Mini Grip (black 556, 154CM) and Ritter Mini Grip (orange 558, M390) exclusively for the last 4-5 years when I switched to a Bugout a month ago it felt significantly bigger. While I've gotten used to it now a Mini Bugout will definitely be on my radar!

rexromic

Gold Member
Love the new 940-2001 but please change the red studs and spacers to either blue or just silver would be great.That red colour demolishes the knife.

I'm not sure if I like the new Presidio's or not. While the price reduction is nice, the texture & design of the new plastic handles looks like cheap liquorice.