SHOT Show Day 1 Photos

399$ suggested retail on a CS Puukko? I think I could get custom at less than that.

Sheez... that Hooters girl, and the other hot chics must have been like, "SH!t! Why'd we do this again???" lol

Emanuel

BOUNCED EMAIL: I need to update my email address in my profile!
The Finnish flag behind the cs sisu is another dead give away to it's design origin. But to be honest , I first thought it looked like a japanese tanto. They really are similar in shape.

Not a bad looking knife, but 300 bucks for a CS, that's really tough to justify.

nice pics, thanks. Except for #2--no CCW allowed.

The CS does look interesting, but I also question the price. Unless that knife is a vast improvement on previous CS (entriely possible), it wouldn't be for me. Still it would be interesting to see.

I would really like to go to a shot show sometime.........

It's a My Tighe and I have a feeling someone's gonna bring up the BM resistor...
which IMHO is like saying the SOG auto clip and the Spyderco FRN folders are the same...

shaldag said:
The CS does look interesting, but I also question the price. Unless that knife is a vast improvement on previous CS (entriely possible), it wouldn't be for me. Still it would be interesting to see.

It has a San Mai blade and all the San Mai Cold Steels are expensive.

That SISU is a copy of the old Hackman puuko [still have mine ] I wonder if they will use something better than AUS-8.

Esav Benyamin

MidniteSuperMod
Keith, that's true, and I wonder why. Other companies manage to manufacture laminated blades at least as good as CS and don't charge that kind of money. Helle, for example.

Esav Benyamin

MidniteSuperMod
mete, I can't see the CS picture well enough to tell. Does it have the diamond shaped handle and a rounded blade spine? My Hackman only cost about $30. :)

Yes the knife is exactly the same as the Hackman !! I don't even think that type of knife benefits from a laminated blade.

I think Keith was sarcastic
Fallikniven makes good laminates for about the same price, MSRP