SHOT Show

KnifeBomber

BANNED
Rob,
Here is your new mission in life. Get together with Duane on a booth for the SHOT Show in Orlando this coming Feb. I'll be living in a condo on the beach about 30-45 min away at the time. I will be leaving the country shortly thereafter. Probably the last chance I have to see you guys for a while. It will be good for the Mid-Techs to be shown at such a large trade show and you will have good company. Plus, you can come out to see the helicopters! So, Rob Simonich, COME ON DOWN!!!

Good idea Ryan!!

Rob,

Florida will roll out the red carpet!!! Besides, it will do you good to thaw out for a few days :eek:

Neil

Ill need to thaw out a few days! :)

I am trying to make it, I just dont know yet, but I would love to get the tour on the choppers from Mr Ryan! :D

Plus you can come a few days early and stay here! Got plenty of room and you can even put some of you stuff in our booth! That goes for Neil to as I am hoping to have a project with him soon.

You guys game?

I should be living in a condo on the beach about 30-45 min away. You guys are welcome to stay there for free if you want. Only downside is the commute.

As an edit.
Talk to Duane. He is doing a Strider booth at SHOT. Maybe you could have an impromtu Badlands reunion.

Terrill, sounds like a plan...

This should be a good time. So Ryan, is there plenty of dark malt beverage in that beach condo?

Chopper tours?????????? Uncle Sam is buying the beer?????????????????:eek: :eek: :eek:

It gets better and better! :D

DAMN!!! My B-day is Feb 14th (aint that cute)??? Barring acts of God,I am there!!!!! I am SOOO there!!!! Rob U better get yer indian ass there 2!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA

I was reading this thread. so I changed my avatar in honor of Guinness, Badlands-brands knives, and ... more Guinness. I'll be down at at SHOT -- looking forward to the warmth of the Florida sun...

~B.

I'll be there. I live in Orlando so if anyone needs help with anything on this end just let me know.

Brett

Back