Show and Tell... GUNS.

IMG_0235.jpg

Fletcher Hawkzula and Glock 27

Sweet and simple

2011-02-04%2022.55.42.jpg

40 S&W XD (soon to be 357 Sig) and ESEE 4

And in the truck

2011-02-04%2022.03.11.jpg

My "Brooklyn Scout" (Winchester 30-30 with Ching sling, 2X front mounted scope and auxiliary ghost ring sights)

Last edited:
Awesome thread, I wanna play

FN combat 12ga

FNshotgun004.jpg

FNshotgun003.jpg

Le-10 in 300 wssm

Le-10Build002.jpg

Le-10Build004.jpg

Le-10Build005.jpg

Le-10 Choate in 22-250 (ground squirrel and coyote gun)

Painted22-250.jpg

Rem 700 VRT

700VTR.jpg

TC 223 pistol (300 yard pistol) groundhog gun

rangepics006.jpg

[youtube]dCZw43KMHJI[/youtube]

Ar-15 Match .223 (coyote gun)

rangepics008.jpg

Ar-15 (5.56 plinking gun)

rangepics001.jpg

NOW, on to the rimfire's

CZ452

IMGP0497-1.jpg

IMGP0507.jpg

10/22 and henry lever

IMGP0269.jpg

10/22 raptor

IMGP0494.jpg

Marlin 717 in 17m2- cut down to be a backpacking gun

Marlin717-M2002.jpg

Marlin 917 in 17hmr- this gun is a sleeper that I painted to make it ugly. I take it to benchrest competition and it gets laughed at until they see it shoot. The following target is at 100 yards with this rimfire!!! it in 10 shots, 9 of them in one hole measuring 3/8in ctc. The flyer was my fault as I got "jumped" by the report od a 50cal muzzle loader next to me.

917smcamo-1.jpg

HMRgrp.jpg

Ruger MkIII HUNTER-

009.jpg

rabbitstix019.jpg

010.jpg

014.jpg

I have half a dozen more guns but don't have pics of everything uploaded. This should give and idea of what my collection is about.

DUDE!!! You are a serious gun-dork! My kinda homeboy!!!

Hell yeah!!! Best grown-up toys ever. I have other stuff (centerfire pistols and shotguns including a nice over/under) that I haven't uploaded yet. I shoot competitively. Benchrest, rimfire at 50 meters and centerfire at 100, as well as F-class (1000 meter) high power. I stopped shooting benchrest the year before last to focus solely on my long range shooting.

I don't have any pics yet but this is my most recent gun purchase.
Its a 450 bushmaster!
The bullets in the clip are only 250 grain but I now have a heavy 400 grain load that hits like a freight train.
Its only accurate enough to shoot 3/4in ctc at 50 yards but its a big game gun and doesn't need to be any better than that.

[youtube]IADTABGbbfg[/youtube]

My other .22 lever action is a marlin. I don't have any pics of it but here's a stupid vid I made shooting it backwards

[youtube]nu1dHjuRmiA[/youtube]

Last edited:
Dude, that .450 Bushmaster is F@#$IN' NICE!!!

Thanks! I wanted a .50 Beowulf but the ammo is always out of stock and Alexander Arms says it is on permanent back order. The .450 ended up being a better choice for me since it is so versatile and easy to hand-load. I wanted it for a boar hunt in Texas that was planned but then a car accident made me cancel the trip. Hopefully I'll be able to go this year. Deer are the only thing around here to shoot, as far as medium game, and the .450 is WAY to much gun to shoot a bambi, assuming you hunt for meat. On the other hand, anything you shoot with will be nice enough to die instantly, skin itself, and jump into grocery store sized portions before it even hits the ground:D

P.S.- Found a pic of my double 20ga

Don't get the wrong idea, this wasn't the game for the day, just the first thing I shot when the gun was new, nostalgia picture....kinda

015.jpg

Dylan, I'm extending the same offer to you as I have to all the maker's I have bought from. If you ever find yourself in my state (Md) or close by, you are invited to both stay at my place, with me and my wife, and go to the short range (only 300 yards) to play with all my toys. I know that the chances are low because Maryland sucks but if your ever up this way...... It would be fun.

Dylan, I'm extending the same offer to you as I have to all the maker's I have bought from. If you ever find yourself in my state (Md) or close by, you are invited to both stay at my place, with me and my wife, and go to the short range (only 300 yards) to play with all my toys. I know that the chances are low because Maryland sucks but if your ever up this way...... It would be fun.

Hey bro, I will definitely take you up on that if I'm ever around that way.

Back to the .450, I have a Marlin .450 lever action and a buddy of mine asked me how powerful it was. Here was my answer...

"Well, you see the bullet never actually impacts the target. What it does is rip a hole in the space time continuum and suck the intended target through to an alternate universe, strongly resembling Hell, and when it comes out on the other side it has been turned inside out. ...at least that's what the remains of everything I ever shot with it would lead me to believe."

Have no fancy pix to post. Sold my two Weatherby Mk Vs and Colt Trooper Mk III years ago. All I will 'attest' to now is a battered old Browning HiPower, circra 1969 and a 1989 Mossberg 500 'Mariner' 12 ga with a speedfeed stock.

MHill- I see someone have VERY good taste in glass
:thumbup:NightForce:thumbup:

I've thought about it, but it's waaaay out on the back burner right now.

Back