Show me your Fleming knives!

Matching Itty Bitty and Kestrel. :thumbup:

DSC02613-vi.jpg

Very nice knives Gus! I got to handle one of Jarrett's Skinners earlier this year and it felt wonderful. That will be the next model of his I go after. I love the look of Bud's double stitched ambi-sheaths. The old style tree logo looks awesome. I miss that logo on Jarrett's knives

Congratulations on a couple of slick set-ups there.

Phil

Thanks Phil, I snagged that ambi sheath along with the evergreen Skinner a while back on the exchange. It goes great with my new Bog Oak Skinner. The handle on the bog oak feels great, it's nice and thick and grippy. I miss the old logo too.

Gus, those are two awesome knife and sheath combos. I keep seeing the pics you've posted and now I think I want a Skinner...lol :D

:thumbup: You won't regret it Jim, it's a great size for a EDC. The bog oak handle feels awesome, it's nice and thick. Even the thinner evergreen burlap handle feels good.

78762e334601ecf5e38fbeb00d7712c1.jpg

My Grail EDC collection #1a pocket dump
Sig P239 9mm, DM Bullard sob pancake Holster, SureFire Z2, kwaiken w/custom scales, Republic of Texas 1oz .999 silver round, And my new Jarrett Fleming Sparrow !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That Webill Is definitely on my wish list.. nice!.... looks like this thread Is turning into an edc Fleming knives pocket dump Jarrett.. hope that's ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back