Show off your 15's

m.and

Gold Member
Recently the #15 Huckleberry Boy's Knife has become my favorite GEC pattern and possibly my favorite pocket knife. I thought, in honor of this versatile knife, that I know many of you also love, we should start a thread dedicated to showcasing this pattern in it's multiple variations.

Here are mine so far, with more on the way.

Last edited:
I love me some GEC 15's! Here's my one and only.

Wish I had more of the TC Charlows but I stumbled into the traditional world just a tad too late to catch them.

i-CzZKBtB-XL.jpg

That easy open scout just found itself on my want list. Nice photos guys!

I never thought the Barlow/boys knife pattern was anything special. I got the 15 radio because I like the blade & cap lifter combo and that really turned me onto the pattern as a whole. I'm not to the point that I want to shell out the $ for more but I am interested in the clip/spey combo as a future purchase. Maybe I like abnormal blade combos. Enough rambling, picture...
P1020353_zpsf0c416dc.jpg

m.and

Gold Member
Primble,

Your images of the Scout in antique yellow bone are the reason I bought one. I haven't carried another knife since it came last week.

Primble, remind me to have you take pictures of me when I get old. I think you could make a pile of dirt look like a beauty queen.

Outstanding picture and outstanding 15's!

m.and

Gold Member
Zach,

Your sawcut bone single clip Charlow is one of my favorite GEC knives of all time. I always loved seeing it on the "What traditional are you totin' today?" thread.

Amazing collection.

Primble

Platinum Member
Primble,

Your images of the Scout in antique yellow bone are the reason I bought one. I haven't carried another knife since it came last week.

I hope that means you are not blaming me, but, as good a knife as that Scout is, I would doubt it. I love mine too! :thumbup:;)

Primble, remind me to have you take pictures of me when I get old. I think you could make a pile of dirt look like a beauty queen.

Outstanding picture and outstanding 15's!

Thanks Logan!!! . . . . hmm . . . I think. :confused: :D

The #15 is definitely at the top of my favorites list. The different variations almost seem endless.

Family photo

And a couple more recent additions not included above

I did not realize you had all of those - that is a pretty deep rabbit hole! Great collection there Zach!! :thumbup::)

m.and

Gold Member
I hope that means you are not blaming me, but, as good a knife as that Scout is, I would doubt it. I love mine too! :thumbup:;)

No blame intended. As the 15 pattern goes, I think the Scout is the best for EDC.

Zach,

Your sawcut bone single clip Charlow is one of my favorite GEC knives of all time. I always loved seeing it on the "What traditional are you totin' today?" thread.

Amazing collection.

Thanks for the kind words Matthew. I picked that sawcut Charlow up on ebay simply because it was a good price. I had no idea that it would turn into my absolute favorite of the bunch. Haven't carried it for quite a while..... that's going to change tomorrow.

I did not realize you had all of those - that is a pretty deep rabbit hole! Great collection there Zach!! :thumbup::)

Thanks Primble! Now if I could just learn your secrets to taking such spectacular photos. :thumbup:

Larson you're killing me with that group of 15's you've got!

That long-pull #15 barehead in ebony is really catching my eye :D

Thank you kindly AZ! It seems you are starting to accumulate quite the #15 collection yourself lately. I really enjoy your photos of that blood red Radio Jack especially. :thumbup: